Enerjisa Europe is a fully owned subsidiary of Enerjisa Üretim Santralleri A.Ş., which is a 50%-50% Partnership between E.ON and Sabancı Holding, ownership structure is through the trading subsidiary Enerjisa Elektrik Enerjisi Toptan Satış A.Ş.
Enerjisa Üretim Santralleri A.Ş. conduct power generation and energy trading in the energy markets in Turkey with 3607 MWs of installed power generation capacity. Enerjisa Elektrik Enerjisi Toptan Satış A.Ş. is Enerjisa Üretim Santralleri A.Ş.‘s trading company, specialized in different segments of the energy markets. To the date, Enerjisa Üretim Santralleri A.Ş. is the largest private energy generator by volume and the leading private energy trader company in the Turkish energy market.
Enerjisa Üretim (ultimate parent company of Enerjisa Europe Kft.) has started cross-border power trading in 2011 and has been very actively trading since 2016 in the region (Bulgaria, Serbia, Hungary, Greece). In 2020, Enerjisa Europe has been established for direct access to day-ahead and intraday power, gas and emission markets, as well as provide a platform for origination activities.
The employees of the Enerjisa Europe have extensive experience in working in the electricity trading and related services market.
Enerjisa Europe has specialists in electronic data processing, legal and financial activities and expertise in power & gas trading and origination, as well as end user solutions.
These resources enable the successful realization of the "energy trading" business. In order to achieve better results we envisage regular and appropriate staff trainings and increase of relevant qualifications. The structure of the Enerjisa Europe is shown in the figure below.
Enerjisa Europe is the first step of expanding our market reach to different markets, utilizing our know-how and expertise abroad creating synergies between Turkey & SEE with new counterparties. Our aim is to be an active participant in all energy trading and origination activities throughout the South Eastern Europe starting with: Bulgaria, Serbia, Hungary, Romania and Greece.
What does Enerjisa Üretim do?
3607 MW installed capacity: 1583 MW CCGT,1350 MW Hydro, 450 MW Lignite, 212 MW Wind,9 MW Solar (+542 MW Wind plants are in project)
- The biggest power trader in Turkey and market maker in derivative power products in Borsa Istanbul (BIST). We believe that liquid and transparent markets are the key to the sustainable growth and actively support OTC market through market-making
- Years of experience in Cross-border activities with neighbour countries. Our main trading countries are Bulgaria, Greece, Serbia and Hungary
- Active retail portfolio of ~700MW in Turkey
- Expands trading activities with bilateral gas agreements and transactions in spot gas market under EXIST
- Supplies gas to its own power plants with an annual demand of 2 billion m3 for the most efficient portfolio management
- Supplies gas to 3rd parties such as industrial users and other power plants.
We strive to be the “Solution Provider” for the energy market, actively creating new products and structures working with our counterparts.
- YEKDEM (Feed-in-tariff mechanism of Turkey) Hedging Products: This is a regulation that government puts into effect in order to support renewable energy investments. Cost of feed-in-tariff mechanism depends on renewable generation, total power consumption and spot electricity prices. Our team forecasts and trade this product by deep analysis. YEKDEM trading provides us to create more value and helps market players to count their costs.
- Options: Our team analyses different periods and try to find fair price for power options and trades in the market. As well, FX and commodity options are used for hedging purposes.
- Virtual Power Plant: Our team analyse and create virtual models of a power plant and trades it in the market. Tailoring the VPP to the counterparts needs, as well as actively looking for opportunities to supplement our physical asset base with virtual capacity.
- Tolling: Enerjisa Üretim has a higher capability of use of different sources and reach different markets. Therefore, we offer power plant owners different opportunities to optimize their generation capacity. This approach increases the efficiency of the existing asset and creates more value.
- Carbon Emissions: We trade carbon certificates in international markets (Gold Standard, Verified Carbon, I-rec)
- Balancing Group: Enerjisa Üretim operates one of the biggest balancing group in Turkey. We provide reliable returns to our participants through transparency and high retention rate.
- Market Access: We help other market players to reach different markets and products.
- Power Purchase Agreement: We offer different purchase agreements to renewable generation facilities to create extra revenue and help them to manage their price risk.
© 2021 Enerjisa Europe. Powered By KFB